Learn the importance of organic agriculture and get to know your local farm in this 90 minute standards-based exploration of the fields. Students will engage in discussion about sustainability and seasonality, visit the pasture-raised chickens, learn about plant anatomy and identification, while picking and tasting veggies along the way. Ideal for Kindergarten – 12th grade.
- Cost is $10/person with a minimum of 15 participants
- Cost is $150 for smaller groups
- Teachers and chaperones may tour for free within a ration of 1 adult for every 4-5 students, additional adults are $10/each
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance and are confirmed by paying a non-refundable $150 deposit. Check our tour availability and pay the deposit by clicking “Book Now” to reserve your preferred day and time.
- For groups of 75 students or more, please contact us at email@example.com