Tomatoes and tarragon are a perfect combination of flavors. Recipes from myrecipes.com
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Combine minced shallot, tarragon, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a jar; let stand 10 minutes. Add olive oil; cover jar tightly, and shake.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on a platter; drizzle with dressing.