A simple and quick dish using two of the brassicas in your CSA Box, Baby Broccoli and Pak Choi. Recipe adapted from original – Chili and ginger stir-fried broccoli and pak choi recipe – realfood.tesco.com
Stir-fried Broccoli and Pak Choi with Ginger
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- ½# of baby broccoli, use the whole top and stem, stalks can be cut in half to cook quicker ends trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- ½ long red chili, deseeded, finely sliced (optional)
- 1 thumb-sized piece root ginger, finely shredded
- 1 bunch of pak choi, leaves separated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or Braggs Amino Acids
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large wok/or skillet and add the sesame oil and baby broccoli. Add a splash of water to help steam the broccoli then stir-fry it over quickly a high heat for around 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger and stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes. Then add the pak choi leaves and soy sauce and fry for another minute or so, until the greens have started to wilt slightly.
- Remove the wok/skillet from the heat and serve the pak choi immediately.