Another tasty recipe featuring Snap Peas from The Kitchn.
Snap Peas with Meyer Lemon and Mint
- 1/2 pound snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Meyer lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Meyer lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Fill a large bowl with water and ice. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add snap peas and cook until just tender yet still crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer snap peas to ice water.
- Whisk all other ingredients together in large bowl. Drain snap peas and toss with the vinaigrette.