Roasting brings out the sweetness of the peas, and here we’ve added sesame for a toasty, savory element in this recipe from The Kitchn.
Sesame Roasted Snap Peas
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 475°F
- Toss snap peas, sesame oil, and salt in a bowl. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and roast, turning halfway through, until snap peas are tender and lightly browned, about 10-15 minutes.
- Toss with sesame seeds and serve.