Crisp and tender sugar snap peas are savory with a bite of sweet. Recipe from foodnetwork.com
Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt or fleur de sel, for serving
- Remove and discard the stem end and string from each sugar snap pod.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the sugar snap peas, salt and pepper and saute, tossing occasionally for 3 to 5 minutes, until the sugar snap peas are crisp tender.
- Place the sugar snap peas in a serving bowl, sprinkle with sea salt and serve.