Crispy bites of herb with rich flavors of roasted broccoli. Recipes from allrecipes
Roasted Herb Broccoli
Makes 4 servings
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 stems of oregano stripped or 8 fresh sage leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Spread broccoli in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle onion and herb leaves over broccoli; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle salt, garlic salt, and black pepper over broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
3. Roast in the preheated oven until broccoli is browned and crisp, 20 to 30 minutes.