This recipe from would make a great side dish for your favorite grilled meat.
Indian-Spiced Grilled Baby Squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound baby pattypan squash, cut in half crosswise
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- Preheat grill.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Thread squash and onion alternately onto each of 8 (10-inch) skewers. Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until tender, turning frequently. Drizzle with juice. Sprinkle with mint.