Use a simple Tahini Sauce on some Green Beans in this recipe from Fine Cooking.
Green Beans with Parsely and Tahini
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. tahini
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs. coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Bring a medium pot of well-salted water to a boil over high heat and cook the green beans until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain and cool under cold running water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the green beans with the dressing, sprinkle with the parsley, and serve.