This quick recipe infuses the Pak Choi with ginger and then adds a light dressing as a finishing touch. Note that Pak Choi is also called Bok Choy and can be used interchangeably. Recipe adapted from marthastewart.com
Ginger-Sesame Pak Choi
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or Braggs Aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 5 thin slices peeled fresh ginger
- 1 large head or 2 small heads pak choi, each halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid, bring 1 cup water and ginger to a boil. Add the pak choi; reduce to a simmer. Cover and cook until leaves are vibrant green and stems are fork-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain well; discard ginger.
- Transfer pak choi to a serving platter; drizzle with the vinegar-soy mixture, and serve immediately.