We swap out beans for the Snap Peas in this recipe from Martha Stewart.
Cucumber and Green Bean Salad
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pound snap peas, trimmed (strings removed if necessary) and sliced on the diagonal into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small bunch mint leaves (about 3/4 cup), torn
In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Add cucumbers and snap peas, then toss to combine. Stir in mint just before serving.