Try this vinaigrette with fish!
- 2 cups cooked, diced beets (1/2″ dice)
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbls creamy dijon mustard
- 3 tbls red wine vinegar
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 3 tbls (or more) water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Place unpeeled beets in small saucepan and cover with water. Boil over high heat 15-20 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain, and run cold water over boiled beet. Peel beet by rubbing skin off under cold running water. Dice beet into 1/2" cubes.
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree. If your sauce is not pourable, add more water (and possibly more salt to correct the additional water). Pour into squeeze bottle and drizzle over fish.
- Keeps well in the fridge for 2 days.