Throw this delicious eggplant on the grill alongside burgers.
Balsamic Grilled Eggplant
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely minced
- 1 pinch each thyme, basil, dill, and oregano
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper
- Heat grill.
- When grill is hot, slice eggplant about 1/2-inch thick. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with the oil and vinegar mixture.
- Place eggplant on the hot preheated grill. Grill about 15 to 20 minutes, turning once.