Arugula and Avocado Salad With Shaved Parmesan
This is a simple, classic combination of arugula, avocado and shaved Parmesan cheese with a lemony dressing. Recipe from food.com
- 2 bunches arugula, washed and dried (about 6 cups)
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely minced
- 4 -5 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and garlic. Slowly whisk in olive oil until the mixture is creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place arugula in a serving bowl and add dressing to taste. Mix well. Top with avocado slices, drizzle a bit more dressing over them and season with a pinch of salt. Using a vegetable peeler, shave slivers of Parmesan over the top.