Acorn Honey Bear squash is simple to prepare with honey and autumn spices. Recipe from: CookEatShare.com
Honey Spiced Acorn Squash
- 3 med. acorn squashes (sm. green ones)
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/3 c. honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub squash and cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and stringy fibers. Arrange, cut side down in shallow baking pans. Surround with 1/2 inch warm water. Bake 30 min.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour off excess liquid from baking pan; turn squash cut side up.
- Pour sauce into cavities and bake 15 min basting now and then with sauce.